Switchblade Flick Knife Directions, Instructions, & Help
If you need help with things then go to my knife forums and visit the help section at www.24-7knives.com/FORUM
Directions are not sent with items, there are no paper directions at all so don't ask.
There are posts on the forums to help you, you can read other guys information, most likely you are asking the same repeated questions so take the time to read things and become an active person with other guys who build things and make things.
The tools are their for you to be self-empowered.
So take charge and responsibility for your own actions.
I will not answer email questions on assembly, you will need to post things to the forum because it is helpful to all others and over time all questions will be available to read over.
The fact is there is no such thing as a smart human being for it is only a matter of time before their ideas are updated, changed or eradicated. For being wrong is erroneously associated with failure when in fact to be proven wrong should be celebrated for it is elevating someone to a new level of understanding furthering awareness. You need to have a continuous path of growth and progress and when uninhibited this will go under fluid and perpetual change. You must be open to new information at all times even if it threatens your current belief system. We have a fear of change which is a condition that assumes a static identity and a challenge to the belief system usually results in insults and apprehension. Those who are self-appointed guardians of the status quo are sheep that no longer need a sheep dog to control them, they ostracize those who step out of the norm. The tendency to resist change and uphold the status quo will produce further imbalance, fragmentation, distortion and ultimately destruction. It is always time to change, being wrong does not mean failure, it is a furthering of one's awareness and a new level of understanding is achieved. Those who insult people have a static identity and are sheep of the status quo and is the reason you see such bad mouthing on other forums. I do not accept the status quo, accept change, this is good, and embrace being wrong so you will have greater knowledge.
- Hidden Release Switchblade Knife KITS
- Dual Action Switchblade Knife KITS
- French Châtellerault Stiletto Switchblade Knife KITS
- Italian Stiletto Switchblade Knife KITS
- Swinguard Folding Guard Switchblade Knife KITS
- Leverlock Switchblade Knife KITS
- Lockback Switchblade Knife KITS
- Out The Front Switchblade Knife KITS
- Push Button Switchblade Knife KITS
- GENERAL Switchblade Knife PARTS
- Microtech Switchblade Knife PARTS & TOOLS
- Italian Stiletto Switchblade Knife PARTS
- Out The Front Switchblade Knife PARTS
- Push Button Switchblade Knife PARTS
- Switchblade Modification Conversion TOOLS
- Switchblade Knife COIL SPRINGS
- Switchblade Knife LEAF SPRINGS
- Switchblade Flick Knife Collecting & Mechanical Books
- Switchblade Flick Knife Maintenance
- Switchblade Flick Knife Sheaths, Pouches & Cases
- Fixed Blade Knives
- Self Defense Products
- Wholesale Ordering & Drop Shipping
- Switchblade Flick Knife Directions, Instructions, & Help
|Your cart is currently empty|