Custom made in the USA bits to open up your Microtech Knife.
Just because Microtech doesn’t want you to open up your knife doesn’t mean that you can not now.
THESE ARE AFTERMARKET TOOLS DESIGNED TO FIT MICROTECH KNIVES
THEY ARE SUPERIOR TO ANYTHING THAT IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR SALE
THEY ARE USA MADE !!!!
Need to do minor maintenance or replace springs and parts on your Microtech, now you can.
Fits the new body screws on the Select Fire Models
Fits screws that measure 0.1405" triangle size and 0.1265" triangle height
If you encounter a tight screw, it may have thread locker on it.
To loosen up Loctite aka tread locker you can:
1. Use a heat gun
2. Use the tip of a soldering iron and touch the screw heads
3. Place the knife in the oven at 250 degrees. (Only if it has solid metal construction, meaning no handle scales)
- Hidden Release Switchblade Knife KITS
- Dual Action Switchblade Knife KITS
- French Châtellerault Stiletto Switchblade Knife KITS
- Italian Stiletto Switchblade Knife KITS
- Swinguard Folding Guard Switchblade Knife KITS
- Leverlock Switchblade Knife KITS
- Lockback Switchblade Knife KITS
- Out The Front Switchblade Knife KITS
- Push Button Switchblade Knife KITS
- GENERAL Switchblade Knife PARTS
- Microtech Switchblade Knife PARTS & TOOLS
- Italian Stiletto Switchblade Knife PARTS
- Out The Front Switchblade Knife PARTS
- Push Button Switchblade Knife PARTS
- Switchblade Modification Conversion TOOLS
- Switchblade Knife COIL SPRINGS
- Switchblade Knife LEAF SPRINGS
- Switchblade Flick Knife Collecting & Mechanical Books
- Switchblade Flick Knife Maintenance
- Switchblade Flick Knife Sheaths, Pouches & Cases
- Fixed Blade Knives
- Self Defense Products
- Wholesale Ordering & Drop Shipping
- Switchblade Flick Knife Directions, Instructions, & Help
|Your cart is currently empty|