This website will not answer questions on which spring goes into your knife.
USE THE CHARTS & USE THE FORUM !!!
You have the knife, so that means you not this website need to measure things and figure out the parts you need.
This website helps to empower people, the most important thing is to be self empowered.
That means those who are buying things are taking the challenge to be self empowered and to learn to do things on their own and to create and build things.
If you are the type of person that demands from others and takes and contributes nothing in this life then this website and products are not for you.
Bad attitudes, childish notions and the ultimate failure "I can't do it" are not welcome here.
This website and products are for people who do not have temper tantrums, who do not yell and insult people and who do not use curse words and fowl language at people when they do not get their way.
If you need help with a knife, well that knife is in your hand, that means you, not anyone else on the planet, only you can measure it and figure out the parts that you yourself need to fix things.
There is a chart listed for all Microtech owners to use, you have the knife so that means you get to figure out what parts you need, if you can not handle that then send your knife in to the company to get repaired. Parts are sold to those who take the challenge and empower themselves.
There is a chart listed for Hubertus springs, springs are measured by what knife they go in, read the specs to figure out sizes and measure things.
MEASURE THREE TIMES BEFORE YOU ORDER ANYTHING.
MEASURE THREE TIMES BEFORE YOU CUT ANYTHING.
I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR KNIVES, IF YOU NEED HELP AND ADVICE THEN USE THE FORUM THAT IS WHAT IT IS FOR.
THIS WEBSITE SELLS ITEMS, IT IS UP TO YOU THE BUYER TO FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU NEED SINCE YOU YOURSELF ARE TAKING IT UPON YOURSELF TO FIX AND BUILD THINGS.
TIME TO TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF.
The reason why this website can not suggest items such as tools & parts is because knives vary from production dates, they therefore are not the same, there are slight variations and the knife must be in hand to accurately figure out things which can not happen because this is an internet store. Suggestions have been made in the past and even when stated that things vary and there is a possiblity that things might not work for the buyer, name calling begins and screaming of how come you sell parts that don't work and the childish rants of grown men begin and make 3 years with a temper tantrum more enjoyable to be around. So in short to avoid these childish acts the website will not ever suggest parts and tools to you but we do give you the tools to ask for advice on the forum and charts and measurements for you to be able to accomplish things yourself as a grown adult. There is no need to have a $300 knife and then throw a temper tantrum over a $5 screw, tools or any part that you can not figure out. If you have temper tantrum problems then do not buy anything, this type of attitude is poor and will result in you not being able to fix things, you need to first work on your temper tantrum problem and your behavior.
If you wish us to fix the knife then no problem, that costs money and needs for you to ship the knife to us and pay our deposit fees to begin work.
Help, Support, Advice, Guidance, & Assistance At www.24-7Knives.com
- Hidden Release Switchblade Knife KITS
- Dual Action Switchblade Knife KITS
- French Châtellerault Stiletto Switchblade Knife KITS
- Italian Stiletto Switchblade Knife KITS
- Swinguard Folding Guard Switchblade Knife KITS
- Leverlock Switchblade Knife KITS
- Lockback Switchblade Knife KITS
- Out The Front Switchblade Knife KITS
- Push Button Switchblade Knife KITS
- GENERAL Switchblade Knife PARTS
- Microtech Switchblade Knife PARTS & TOOLS
- Italian Stiletto Switchblade Knife PARTS
- Out The Front Switchblade Knife PARTS
- Push Button Switchblade Knife PARTS
- Switchblade Modification Conversion TOOLS
- Switchblade Knife COIL SPRINGS
- Switchblade Knife LEAF SPRINGS
- Switchblade Flick Knife Collecting & Mechanical Books
- Switchblade Flick Knife Maintenance
- Switchblade Flick Knife Sheaths, Pouches & Cases
- Fixed Blade Knives
- Self Defense Products
- Wholesale Ordering & Drop Shipping
- Switchblade Flick Knife Directions, Instructions, & Help
|Your cart is currently empty|