SwitchbladeKits.com Gives The World The Ability To Create, Build, Fix & Repair
This website is for adults who are mechanically inclined or those trying to improve their skill set and most importantly accept the responsibility of being an adult in life and understand that they are responsible for their own actions.
If you have no skills and are an all thumbs type of person it is very dangerous for you to attempt things that you have no business touching in the first place. Knives are very sharp and you can damage your hands and cut tendons and ligaments that can permanently cause loss of use to your hand. SwitchbladeKits.com is not liable for you being clumsy and lacking in common sense. If you have motor skill problems, hand eye coordination issues, if your friends won't let you even touch a screwdriver then it is advised that you purchase assembled models at www.AutoKnife.com
It is suggested that you register with the website so that you can view your order history and view the status of your order and shipping information. Emails are sent but many emails have SPAM blockers that prevent emails from being received correctly. So if you need confirmation of your order and to know when it has shipped and the tracking information then please take the time to register so that you can view things yourself.
Orders are shipped in the order they are received. Orders ship Monday through Thursday, I do not ship items over the weekend because I do not work on the weekends. That means if you use mail options I ship them the way you paid for on the day that your order is in line in the cue. There is a line for shipping this is called the cue, and orders ship one at a time and the next order ships when the previous order is completed.
International Shipping Issues:
- SHIPPING TIMES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE METHOD USED, CUSTOMS IS ALLOWED 45 DAYS TO PROCESS MAIL, IF THEY DECIDE TO BE SLOW GOVERNMENT WORKERS THEN DO NOT BLAME ANY OF THE POSTAL SERVICES IN THE US OR IN YOUR COUNTRY, THE ONLY EXCEPTION TO FASTER CUSTOMS TIMES IS USING EXPRESS MAIL, WHICH IS NOT NEEDED BY THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT.
- Standard Letter Post is fine in most cases, but people who are manic and crazy that desire tracking then it is suggested that they use only EXPRESS MAIL.
- No shipments internationally will have tracking that accurately works as best as Express Mail.
- Express Mail is 5 to 7 days with no delays in customs processing.
- So again, to drill it into your heads, in fact smack yourself upside your head, so that you know you are paying attention to things, only EXPRESS MAIL has tracking that works all the time.
- Issues with tracking can occur if Express Mail is not used. Lost mail, seizures, and stolen mail are all issues the buyer will assume unless they use Express Mail.
- Shipping Times for internatinal shipments via letter post, normal post, & Priority are 7-10 days but customs can delay things for 45 days, this is not normal but can occur.
- Does that mean that Letter Post does not work? No it works fine most times but tracking is not available to most places with this method.
- Normal Post & Priority has better tracking than Letter Post but tracking issues can occur to some countries.
- Most importantly it is best you ask me questions prior to ordering if it is such a concern for you.
Example Question that I DO NOT EVER WANT TO HEAR from you: "Customs Label says it has not left the US and says LA." this is normal as explained above.
Customs & Seizures:
- International Buyers that decide to order things that are illegal and do not get their items because customs seizes your goods it is the buyers problem and their responsibility to argue with their customs agents.
- We encourage that you look up your import laws to understand them correctly.
- SwitchbladeKits.com does everything to make sure things are safely shipped but if customs wrongfully seizes things based on appearance then it is the buyers responsibility to argue the facts with customs directly.
- Custom agents are lazy and do seize things based solely on the look of things and not with the function which once you appeal this most times items are released.
- Stilettos with blades in them would be the most easily confused for them to assume that they are automatic.
- Parts very well may not be illegal to import into your country but full assembly may constitute a violation and is the duty of the buyer to adhere to all applicable laws in their jurisdictions.
- Do not blame me for customs problems or tracking problems or you getting in trouble, you are all adults.
- If you do intend to blame me for things then I have no problem with reporting the IP address and order to Customs and the Local Police so they have the information needed to file criminal charges against you so you get the maximum sentence of jail time and fines.
- I will not ever disclose information or details even by request to anyone under any circumstances but if you decide to blame me or begin poor behavior that is not as an adult should behave then I will voluntarily report it.
- I do this because I know if you can not behave yourself then you are a trouble maker and are one of the reasons that the police and customs are against certain items, you basically will identify yourself as a criminal rather than a collector or a decent human being and those who do behave themselves should not have you behaving this way to ruin things for good honest people.
- Respect begins with the little things and your nature will shine through with the type of person you are.
- So in short I would ask you to just behave yourself and life will be grand.
- International shipping costs are subject to change when buyers order too many items or simply the nature of the items that are ordered.
- Certain items do not ship together for issues concerning customs restrictions and risk factors.
- It is best to ask questions prior to making the purchase.
Knives are not toys and treating them as such will cause damage. Automatic Switchblade Knives are not designed to open and close repeatedly over and over for no reason at all. They are meant to open, then to use, and then finally to close. It is a tool and abusing them will cause stress on springs and cause them to heat up and break if stressed past their designs. Opening and closing knives repeatedly will damage knives' mechanisms.