Site Map & View Cart
|Your cart is currently empty|
- 100% Legal Automatic Switchblades
- Hidden Release Switchblade Knife KITS
- Dual Action Switchblade Knife KITS
- Clasp Lock, Fulcrum & Ring Pull Switchblade Knife KITS
- French Châtellerault Stiletto Switchblade Knife KITS
- Italian Stiletto Switchblade Knife KITS
- Russian Stiletto Switchblade Knife KITS
- Swinguard Folding Guard Switchblade Knife KITS
- Leverlock Switchblade Knife KITS
- Lockback Switchblade Knife KITS
- Out The Front Switchblade Knife KITS
- Push Button Switchblade Knife KITS
- GENERAL Switchblade Knife PARTS
- Microtech Switchblade Knife PARTS & TOOLS
- Italian Stiletto Switchblade Knife PARTS
- Out The Front Switchblade Knife PARTS
- Push Button Switchblade Knife PARTS
- Switchblade Modification Conversion TOOLS
- Switchblade Knife COIL SPRINGS
- Switchblade Knife LEAF SPRINGS
- Switchblade Flick Knife Collecting & Mechanical Books
- Switchblade Flick Knife Maintenance
- Switchblade Flick Knife Sheaths, Pouches & Cases
- Fixed Blade Knives
- Self Defense Products
- Wholesale Ordering & Drop Shipping
- Switchblade Flick Knife Directions, Instructions, & Help
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
BY VISITING, BROWSING, SHOPPING, ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THIS WEB SITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
All equipment is sold subject to public law 90-351, title III, U.S.D., Section 2511, and any local, state or federal ordinances. Consult your local and state laws before ordering if you are in doubt.
By placing an order, the buyer represents that the products ordered will be used in a lawful manner and that the he/she is of legal age.
Roadsideimports LLC will not be held liable for the misuse of any product purchased from us.
(Automatic Knife, Auto Knife, Switchblade Knife, Ejector Knife, Flick Knife, Flick Blade & Springer Knife All Are The Same Thing, The Terms Are Interchangeable Synonyms)
Automatic Knife Kits Are Sold In The USA To:
- All US Military - US Airforce, US Army, US Coast Guard, US Marines, & US Navy
- All US Federal, State, County & City Law Enforcement
- All US Federal, US State & US Territory Government Employees
- All US National Guard & US Naval Militia (Organized Militia)
- All US Male Citizens Between Ages 17-45 (Unorganized Militia)
- All US State Residents Under Age 66 (State Defense Force Militia)
- All Registered Users of www.SwitchbladeKits.com (Distribution Dealer)
- Any US Armed Forces Personnel or Federal Government Employee. 18 USC 1716 (G) (2) (1) Criteria Requirement Met.
- All able-bodied males 17 to 45 years of age who are citizens of the United States. Reserve Militia 10 USC 311 (TITLE 10 > Subtitle A > PART I > CHAPTER 13 > § 311) 18 USC 1716 (G) (2) (2) Criteria Requirement Met.
- All US Citizens registered with the selective service & are eligible for the daft are legally bound & classified as the Reserve Militia under the Militia/Dick Act of 1903 (32 STAT. 775) 18 USC 1716 (G) (2) (2) Criteria Requirement Met.
- Any US State Resident wherein state statutes bind residents to the State Defense Forces maintained as a Reserve State Militia Force to assist, support, & augment the National Guard Forces. 18 USC 1716 (G) (2) (2) Criteria Requirement Met.
- Any State or Territory Government Employee or Any County or City Employee. 18 USC 1716 (G) (2) (3) Criteria Requirement Met.
- Any Bona Fide Oficial Federal Procurement Officer, Supply Agent, Distribution Dealer & Qualified End User Status. 18 USC 1716 (G) (2) (4) Criteria Requirement Met.
- Any One Armed Person or Person with the Use of Only One Arm (Americans with Disabilities) Criteria Requirement Met.
- All Registered Users of SwitchbladeKits.com & Are A Bona Fide Distribution Dealer Of Exiled & Co. Limited. 18 USC 1716 (G) (2) (4) Criteria Requirement Met
Disagreement With These Terms & Conditions:
If you disagree with any of the terms and conditions of this User Agreement, please do not visit, browse, shop, access or otherwise use this Site.
Credit Card Orders:
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. By ordering from ButterflyKnifeKits.com you represent that you are the legal owner of the credit card used. Furthermore you agree to handle any payment disputes directly with our company and no third party.
Money Order & Check Orders:
We accept all types of money orders and personal or business checks. Complete the checkout process and choose "Check or Money Order" for your payment option
We will accept cash in all currencies, but you send it at your own risk and Exiled Exports LLC assumes no liability for lost or stolen cash.
All US Orders are shipped by USPS with tracking numbers for all 50 States, US Territories, APO, & all US Government Oversees Locations.
International Orders will be shipped by USPS and turned over to the country's local postal service. Only orders shipped by Express Mail will have tracking numbers, standard shipments do have customs labels but most countries have poor service and they are not trackable. Items will be shipped as gifts and valued lower than $15 to avoid VAT taxation.
Shipments will be sent in several packages to Australia, Belgium, Canada, Finland, Germany, Great Britain, Norway, Netherlands, New Zealand, & Sweden due to customs regulations. So do not be alarmed when packages do not have everything, please be patient and wait for all shipments to arrive safely.
- Shipping To Canada Click Here
- Shipping To Australia & New Zealand Click Here
- Shipping To The United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland Click Here
International Shipping Issues:
- Standard Letter Post is fine in most cases, but people who are manic and crazy that desire tracking then it is suggested that they use only EXPRESS MAIL.
- Express Mail is 5 to 7 days with no delays in customs processing and Customs Labels begin with E
- So again, to drill it into your heads, in fact smack yourself upside your head, so that you know you are paying attention to things, only EXPRESS MAIL has tracking that works all the time.
- Issues with tracking can occur if Express Mail is not used. Lost mail, seizures, and stolen mail are all issues the buyer will assume unless they use Express Mail.
- Shipping Times for internatinal shipments via letter post, normal post, & Priority are 7-10 days but customs can delay things for 45 days, this is not normal but can occur.
- No shipments internationally will have tracking with Letter Post and the Customs Labels begin with LN
- Does that mean that Letter Post does not work? No it works fine but tracking is not available to most places with this method.
- Normal Post & Priority have Customs Labels begin with LZ and should be trackable.
- Most importantly it is best you ask me questions prior to ordering if it is such a concern for you.
Example Question that I DO NOT EVER WANT TO HEAR from you: "Customs Label says it has not left the US and says LA." this is normal as explained above.
Customs & Seizures:
- International Buyers that decide to order things that are illegal and do not get their items because customs seizes your goods it is the buyers problem and their responsibility to argue with their customs agents.
- We encourage that you look up your import laws to understand them correctly.
- SwitchbladeKits.com does everything to make sure things are safely shipped but if customs wrongfully seizes things based on appearance then it is the buyers responsibility to argue the facts with customs directly.
- Custom agents are lazy and do seize things based solely on the look of things and not with the function which once you appeal this most times items are released.
- Stilettos with blades in them would be the most easily confused for them to assume that they are automatic.
- Parts very well may not be illegal to import into your country but full assembly may constitute a violation and is the duty of the buyer to adhere to all applicable laws in their jurisdictions.
- Do not blame me for customs problems or tracking problems or you getting in trouble, you are all adults.
- If you do intend to blame me for things then I have no problem with reporting the IP address and order to Customs and the Local Police so they have the information needed to file criminal charges against you so you get the maximum sentence of jail time and fines.
- I will not ever disclose information or details even by request to anyone under any circumstances but if you decide to blame me or begin poor behavior that is not as an adult should behave then I will voluntarily report it.
- I do this because I know if you can not behave yourself then you are a trouble maker and are one of the reasons that the police and customs are against certain items, you basically will identify yourself as a criminal rather than a collector or a decent human being and those who do behave themselves should not have you behaving this way to ruin things for good honest people.
- Respect begins with the little things and your nature will shine through with the type of person you are.
- So in short I would ask you to just behave yourself and life will be grand.
- International shipping costs are subject to change when buyers order too many items or simply the nature of the items that are ordered.
- Certain items do not ship together for issues concerning customs restrictions and risk factors.
- It is best to ask questions prior to making the purchase.
There is no exchanges on any Microtech Aftermarket Replacement Parts or Screwdriver Tools.
It is your duty as an owner of any Microtech knife to measure the screws correctly yourself and to locate the correct screwdriver tool yourself that you yourself can use on the knife that you have in your possession.
Microtech customers have in the past removed screws in their knives and then sent them to Microtech warranty issues. This is the reason why there is tamper proof screws in their items. It is not acceptable to open the knife up, it will void their warranty. The screws are very frustrating and there are many sizes and styles to prevent consumers from attempting to open their knives. Sometimes screw thread size changes even on the same model, so be prepaired for many issues. All authentic Microtech Knives will use standard thread patterns, they are made in the USA so therefore screws are standard measurements. You should have done your reasearch on the issues with all Microtech products and the Warranty issues and the frustration to fixing it at the time you purchased the knife. Parts are listed because I do not think it is fair to customers outside the USA because warranties only apply inside the USA and also to persons serving in the armed forces that are deployed and outside the USA to also not be allowed to have their warranties honored for repairs.
If things don't work it is not my fault that means Microtech changed the tamper proof screws or you very well might have a fraudulent copy of one of their products. Just because the knife you have is marked Microtech does not mean it is made by them because there are many illegally marked items being sold. Authentic Microtech knives will always use STANDARD thread patterns, if the knife you have has METRIC thread then you have a model that is illegally marked and counterfeit. So again, no blame on Microtech parts, I expect you all to behave yourselves.
Microtech replacement parts and components are not authorized, affiliated with, or sanctioned by Microtech. Microtech puts tamper proof screws to stop end users from opening their knives and voiding the warranty. It is suggested that you contact Microtech directly to get your knife repaired. Parts are for customers that accept the fact that opening it will void the warranty, they are for customers outside the USA and for those serving in the armed forces where shipping items stateside is not allowed. We honor and respect persons serving America and wish to offer them the ability to fix and repair the tools they use in the field.
THESE ARE AFTERMARKET PARTS & TOOLS DESIGNED TO FIT MICROTECH KNIVES
No information is sold or given to any company or agency when registering on the website. If unlawfull activity concerning fraud or violations to the terms and conditions as stated should occur the information is subject to legal action. The buyer assumes all legal responsibility for the items that are ordered and are responsible for knowing and understanding all applicable laws that apply to them in their locations. Should any international buyer place blame upon Roadsideimports LLC for seizure or loss then all information regarding the order will be released to local police & customs so they can procecute to the fullest extent within the law for illegal activities. Should international buyers accept responsibility for their actions then no information will be released regarding any sales at any time. Information will be released if any third party is involved with settlement of a problem with any order. It is the buyer's responsibility to communicate with Roadsideimports LLC with any issues concerning orders, problems, defects, seizures, lost shipments, assembly, or any other matter. Any use of fowl language, curse words, or threats to Roadsideimports LLC in emails or phone calls are not acceptable adult behavior and is a violation to the terms accepted by the buyer.
All Sales Are Final.
No Returns Are Acceptable.
All Knife Kits are for people who assume all liability.
Roadsideimports LLC is not liable for buyers: Breaking Parts, Installing Incorrectly, & Not Being Able To Assemble Correctly.
We take business serious
ONCE YOU HIT THE PAYMENT BUTTON & COMPLETED PAYMENT ORDERS ARE FINAL & THERE IS NO CANCELLING ORDERS
RAPID OPENING WARNING:Knives are not toys and treating them as such will cause damage. Automatic Switchblade Knives are not designed to open and close repeatedly over and over for no reason at all. They are meant to open, then to use, and then finally to close. It is a tool and abusing them will cause stress on springs and cause them to heat up and break if stressed past their designs. Opening and closing knives repeatedly will damage knives' mechanisms.